1. When you are sad, I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!
2. When you are blue, I will try to
dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile, I will know you are
plotting something that I must be
4. When you're scared, we will high
tail it out of here...
you horrible stories about how much
worse it could be until you quit
whining, ya’ big baby!!!!
6. When you are confused, I will use
7. When you are sick, stay away
from me until you are well again.
I don't want whatever you have.....
8. When you fall, I'll pick you up
and dust you off, after I laugh!
9. This is my oath... I pledge it to
'Why?' you may ask; because you are my FRIEND!
I hope the email above fits the available space on my blog, because I surely do not want to change it all again!
A true friend of mine took me out to brunch on Saturday, at Brio, to celebrate my birthday (the 30th). I like to celebrate them well, and starting a week early - and going 10-20 days after - is often done. If you have a Brio nearby, I'd suggest the French Toast with berries - and I'd be sure to go very hungry!! It is the best French toast I've ever had (and mr. kenju said the same thing about the left-overs I brought back for him) and the service was excellent today.