Monday, November 17

Somewhere in Texas

First, let me thank each and every one of you who commented yesterday. I really appreciate the compassion and understanding shown by all. Too bad everyone can't be like the people who frequent here.

<<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>>



These buildings caught my eye in Texas, but I don't know if it was Houston or Dallas. I was there for a convention, and snapped these because I admired the reflections of other buildings in the glass and of the blue, blue sky. (Or maybe the building is blue.)



The geometry of this one is pleasing.



Here are day and night views of the same building. I like the day view because of the reflections. Do any of you know where they are? I think it might be Houston, but I can't swear to it.

These pix would have been good for Carmi's theme "rows", but I didn't have them ready soon enough.

12 comments:

Kay Dennison said...

Amazing photos! How do you do that?

Pat said...

Another pretty headboard and amazing photos. You are clever Judy:)

bobbie said...

Your photos also could be great for Sky Watch, or for Shadow Shot Sunday, or for My World. Pick your meme!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Great photos! Amazing perspective!

Thanks for your kind words on my grandparents's post.

Unknown said...

I love these, Judy! Like Bobbie, I'd love to see these on one of photo memes that she commented on.

I have a blog award (if you accept those?) for that I hope to post later tonight.

Mojo said...

You're not too late to get in on the thematic action Judy. That theme last for the week, and there won't be a new one until Wednesday evening. So get on over there and leave your link, 'cause these are definitely worthy!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

You always have the best pictures! I'm sorry I didn't see yesterday's post until just now...don't now how I missed it. Sorry about your friend (and you know, not all of "us" are like that!) :-)

sage said...

Nice photos, now I'll have to go check out yesterdays

Bar L. said...

I know what you mean about how wonderful Bloggers can be.

These buildings are incredible!!! Did you take these yourself?

how did you get the cool little boxes at the bottom of each post? I chekced "cool"

Jamie Dawn said...

Very cool buildings!

PastormacsAnn said...

That second one really shows off the rows. Nice photos!

Anonymous said...

These buildings are not from Dallas. So it must be Houston.
Thanks

KMc