Thursday, June 12

Odds and Ends



Some days I feel like I'm just as "unravelled" as this bench - and I don't look half as chic!





The centerpiece from last weekend when Tiff and her family came to dinner. The roses were called "Peach Brandy". They had a nice aroma, but that aroma was not as good as peach brandy tastes!



I stole this from *Tammie, I think. It reminded me of something one of my kindergarden teachers said about me when I was four. She told my mom that I never wanted to clean up after projects or playing, and I could always wrangle some boy into doing it for me. Too bad that doesn't seem to work anymore. (Unless it's my son. He's a good helper.)


My new orange sandals. Mr. kenju said, when I bought them....."Tell me what can you wear those with?" and I replied....."You just wait and see!" (They go with almost everything I wear.)


I got this award last week and forgot to post it. Tammie (linked above) was sweet to include me in her long list of awardees. Thanks, Tammie, I love you that much too, and I am looking forward to meeting you later this summer. (*Shhhh....her posts are often r-rated.)



19 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I can't wait 'til you come visit too! Love the sandals - and that polish color.

Maria said...

The sandals are great and I need to wear something as feminine as they are. Unfortunately, I have fallen in love with Glocks and God knows, there is nothing uglier.

I love the roses and the way you have used them as centerpieces.

Bob frequently brings flowers home from our local store. As I cut them and arrange them in a vase, I think of you and all your talent. My arrangements are not that great, but they improve when I think, "Now how would Judy do this?"

Weary Hag said...

That bench IS a great way to describe my mood some days!

I also love the color of your toenails ... and that's huge considering my well-known feelings about feet.

I like the little award at the end ... how cute.

And ... square vases.Lovely!

sage said...

I like that bench--it looks like the one I've been sitting on

Teena in Toronto said...

I love the sandals! Where did you get them?

BTW, Michele says hello!

whimsical brainpan said...

I love that bench!

Ginnie said...

You've got a great imagination, Judy. You will never be at a loss for something to post !

Joy Des Jardins said...

I love your new orange sandals Judy.....cool. Congrats on your award...and....I love that bench, sometimes I feel that way toooooooooo.........

Bear Naked said...

That bench is great.
Perfect for a day when you feel as though your coming apart.

Bobkat said...

Love the sandals and the nail polish too!

Dianne said...

the bench would look great on my business card! ;)

love the sandals and your fabulous pedicure.

that shade of orange does match everything.

Blonde Goddess said...

What?
My posts are R-Rated?

*grin*

Sorry...I TRY to keep them tame but you know...I just write what I'm thinking about...

Lois Lane said...

R rated posts? Why I never. :P LOL! Okay, I so would. Happy strappy sandals, lucky!

tiff said...

I need that bench. 'Tis MOST awesome.

And the sandals are gorgeous.

Shephard said...

I like the orange sandals. :)
The bench would drive me nuts tho. lol

~S :)

JeanMac said...

Love that bench - remind s me of Life sometimes! Your sandals are a color I love.

kristin said...

Okay, I LOVE the sandals - what brand are they? Where can I get them? :-)
(you don't know me, but I've "seen" you on Tammie's blog, and I think ETW and WVSR. I don't know, I'm often confused and I'm reading waaay too many funny blogs these days)

Jamie Dawn said...

Your sandals are so cute. I agree that they go with most everything from pants to skirts to summer dresses.

Pearl said...

ooh, like the bench. some terribly creative minds and hands out there!