Annie, over at Skinny Link, tagged me for yet another Six Things Meme! I have done them before, and I don't know how much more random info you can handle about me without being bored out of your gourd - but here goes:
1. Before Imagine, I wrote another blog called Just Ask Judy. If you're somehow starved for information, go there.
2. I love to watch ballroom and other kinds of dancing shows on TV, so I'm in Heaven with Dancing with the Stars and So You Think You Can Dance. Ditto for American Idol. I also enjoy Survivor and Big Brother but I wish they would concentrate on other aspects of the game than the rabid competition, lies and back-stabbing.
3. We have three children, six bio grandchildren and three step-grandchildren; all of whom are fabulous, smart, creative, beautiful and loving. We're lucky and very grateful for all of them.
4. I love playing the piano, but I haven't owned one in many years. If you feel inclined to give me one (preferably a baby grand) I'll be forever in your debt.....LOL. Maybe then I could start a trio with my granddaughter who plays the flute beautifully and my grandson, who plays the trombone.
5. I also love to read, and truth be told, I'll read almost anything, even the back of the cereal box and the fine print in a pharmaceutical ad (much as I hate them), if that is all I can find. I keep a book in my car at all times, and I pick up all the free newspapers I can find, just to do the crosswords in them.
6. I've just learned that I will be getting hearing aids this week, unless the delivery people throw a kink into the works. It will be sooooooo great not to have to ask everyone to repeat what they just said, and I know they will all appreciate not having to! Of course, I may hear more than I want to - such as mewling cats and the rumble of trucks and airplanes, but I'll deal with it.