We start by giving you the rules we're playing by, so here goes:
Link to the person who tagged you.
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
3. Tag six random people at the end of your post, by linking to their blogs.
4. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
5. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Since I have done this meme before, but I can't find it in the archives, I'll take a stab at it again:
1. I cannot abide stickers on book covers or magazines, nor inserts in magazines. They go right in the trash!
2. I cannot help collecting "things", but I am trying to control the tendency and also trying to get to a point where I can let go of some of the collections.
3. Mr. kenju says I am a know-it-all. My mom said it too, so maybe it is true.....LOL. I don't suffer fools easily, I do know THAT!
4. I enjoy driving my car, and I have enjoyed it since I learned to drive at 16. I didn't get my license until I was 17, however, since I couldn't master stick shift. I waited until my dad bought an automatic transmission before I took the exam.
5. I enjoy meeting new people, but I find it hard to introduce myself and I usually wait until someone speaks to me first.
6. I wish I had followed my first love and become an architect.
There you are, Bobbie. Nothing terribly interesting there. Since I did this before, I won't tag anyone now, but if you feel like doing this one - have at it - and let me know when it is up.