1. One of the most costly and damaging ice storms in recent history hot North America in January of 1998. Phone and power lines collapsed....and 4 million people were left without power. Falling ice or fires set off my collapsing electrical cables killed 25 people and the damage is estimated at $1 billion.
2. The first toilet ever seen on TV was on "Leave it to Beaver."
3. Owls are one of the only birds who can't see the color blue. (I'd like to know how they found out.)
4. According to the U.S. Government, people have tried more than 28,000 ways to lose weight. People haven't yet accepted that all you need to do is eat less and start exercising.
5. A skunk can spray its musk accurately up to ten feet and less accurately to about 16 feet. If you see one, run!
6. Frank Sinatra always asked for chicken and rice soup to be available to him in his dressing rooms before he went on stage.
7. Corn oil comes from corn, olive oil comes from olives. Where does baby oil come from?
8. If you have an open mind, is there a chance your brain will fall out?