Monday, August 2

I Think That I Shall Never See...



























This one looks like something at DisneyWorld. See the carvings?





































I love art and creativity, but nature is all I really need. What could be more artistic than the branches and mossy roots of these trees?

                                                          ***

Al of a sudden, the gizmo on blogger that controls alignment won't work. What's up with that? I don't like ragged margins on the right, darn it!

Today is a cool, overcast day - suited to cleaning and laundry. Yes, I know it is Sunday, but women who work have to do those things on the weekend. It must make mr. kenju feel guilty for doing nothing, because he always rants at me when I feel in the mood to clean, like it's a sin or something. Pooh.

No comments: