Monday, July 12

Ladies, Gentlemen and Children of All Ages....


A friend whom I have known since middle school has a fun and interesting business in Florida. Barbara makes props and costumes for circuses, Disney, schools, etc., and you!

Check out her web-site here. It isn't finished yet, but I wanted you to know about it now, and when the site is completed, I'll post it again. Click on "gallery" to see what she has designed and produced. **The link is fixed now.

Barbara's mother was a surprisingly good seamstress, and she didn't need a pattern to design and sew a dress in just a few hours. I think Barbara has inherited her mother's talents!!

8 comments:

Gilly said...

I wouldn't even know where to begin! You have a very clever friend!

Pat said...

Couldn't follow the link but will catch it later.
Don't worry if I'm not around for a few days - just other stuff.

Arkansas Patti said...

Couldn't access the link but from that picture, her talents are obvious.
Great, someone else to make me feel inadequate. Thanks Judy:))
I'll check it out later.

srp said...

That looks interesting, but the link is broken. It seems to have two addresses combined into one and says... not found. But I put in just the costumesandprops.com or was it propsandcostumes.com... well, anyway, I found it.

Pat said...

Super site and super service. she deserves to do well.

Kay Dennison said...

Beautiful!!! I envy such gifts!!!!

LL Cool Joe said...

Interesting link. One of things I learnt to do in my past life was use a sewing machine pretty well. No, that's not a joke either. ;)

Grannymar said...

Oh, I would love to spend a day exploring her workshop! I hope the site does well.