1. Beer conditions the hair.
2. Pam cooking spray will dry nail polish.
3. Cool Whip will condition hair in 15 minutes.
4. Mayonnaise kills lice and conditions your hair.
5. Elmer's Glue: paint it on your face and allow it to dry,
peel off and see dead skin and blackheads.
6. Lipton Tea: makes hair shiny.
7. Nestea: for sunburn, empty a large jar into your bath.
8. Toothpaste (Colgate or Crest) is good for minor burns.
9. Sugar: use on a burnt tongue.
10. WD-40: spray on arthritic joints and rub in. It kills
insect stings too.
11. Meat Tenderizer: make a paste and spread on bee stings.
12. Preparation H: good for chigger bites and puffy eyes.
13. Grazy Glue or Chap Stick: good for paper cuts
14. Jello: good for stinky feet.
15. Cornstarch: Athlete's foot
16. Vicks Vapo-Rub: toenail fungus
17. Kool Aid: cleans dishwasher pipes and toilets. (yikes)
18. Kool Aid: put powder in yogurt to make kid's finger paints
19. Peanut Butter: takes scratches off CD's (wipe off with a coffee filter)
and ink from the face of dolls.
20. Pam Cooking Spray: removes paint and grease from hands.
21. Corn Starch:to make doll clothes slide on easily.
22. Vinegar: for dandruff; use as a rinse.
23. Club Soda and Milk of Magnesia: to preserve a newspaper clipping,
use 1 large bottle of club soda and 1 cup of Milk of Magnesia. Soak the
clipping for 20 minutes and let dry. It will last for many years.
24. Colgate Toothpaste: to keep glasses and goggles from fogging,
coat with toothpaste.
25. Morton Salt: pour on wine stains and watch it absorb.
26. Paper Towels: to remove wax, iron over the wax stain through a
27. Bounce fabric softener sheets: to remove baked on foods, soak a
dryer sheet overnight. You can also use 2 Efferdent tablets.
28. Listerine: dirty grout
29. Coca Cola: grease stains and corrosion on car batteries (yikes)
30. Clorox: to keep flowers fresh longer, add a little Clorox to the
water, or use some 7-up or 2 Bayer aspirin in the water.
Lastly, Gatorade helps migraine headaches.