Tuesday, December 9

It's a Sign of the Times + a Note


























And on a more positive note, you may remember my post about a book I received from Marty at TravelinOma. I decided to pass it on to the first blogger who asked for it, on the condition that that person would, in turn, pass it onto another blogger who might benefit from it. Carolyn was that person! I mailed it to her on Monday. Who knows where it will end up after she reads it?! Carolyn, I hope you will tell us whom you send it to, so we can track it.

10 comments:

sage said...

I love that first comic! Unfortunately, it appears to be too close to the truth

MaR said...

Love them!! as I am an econ major, I will have to pass the Nobel Prize one on to my fellow economists!!

Wendy said...

A sign of the times, indeed. Oh, I like blogger-pass-it-on stuff. I think it's a wonderful network we have here.

Pat said...

Those cartoons gave me a wry smile:(

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I may have to go butter up Carolyn...:-D

Bear Naked said...

Those political cartoons are right on.
Thanks for sharing.

Bear((( )))

Tony Gasbarro said...

Heh. Kenju passed the book.

If it ever comes my way, the book stops here.

Heh.

Word Verification: roode

I yam what I yam.

Rick Rockhill said...

Those are great, sad but true!

debra said...

I'm here via Naomi :-)
A sign of the times indeed. We're doing a benefit, Cups of Kindness(where 76 artists donated over 150 pieces of art) for our local Foodbank. Last month they distributed more that a million pounds more food than they did in the entire year of 2007.

Granny Annie said...

They are called the painful truth. Our broker has left the firm and we wondered where he was. That third cartoon gives me an idea.