Friday, December 12

Doctors and the Bailout


Please, before you read the humor below - go and see something wonderful and watch a glorious video. I am proud and honored to introduce you to Maithri. He is a special person.

<<<>>>

The Allergists voted to scratch it, and

The Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.

The Gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it, and

The Neurologists thought the Administration had a lot of nerve, but

The Obstetricians felt they were all laboring under a misconception.

The Ophthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted;

And the Pathologists yelled, 'Over my dead body!'

While the Pediatricians said, 'Lets grow up, OK?'

The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness;

The Radiologists could see right through it; and

The Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing.

The Internists thought it was a bitter pill to swallow, and

The Plastic Surgeons said, 'This puts a whole new face on the matter.'

The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward,
but

The Urologists felt the scheme wouldn't hold water.

The Anesthesiologists thought the whole idea was a gas,

and the Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say "No".

But, in the end, the Proctologists knew that the decision was up to the @$holes in Washington.

(I got this in email, of course.)

13 comments:

MaR said...

What a wonderful video, kenju, thanks for sharing that link!!

Loved the e-mail :)

bobbie said...

An excellent list.

Sadly, my computer won;t let me watch videos at the moment.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link Judy, may the Good Lord bless the work of Maithri and others like him.

Now I am itching to laugh at those 'Ologists'!

Anonymous said...

Perfection! I hope to come back for the video. It's too early and I'm afraid the noise will wake up joe. Netchick says hello.

Granny Annie said...

Great fun with your humor. Wish I could see your friend's video. He sounds like a great fellow.

sage said...

Funny list!

Beverly said...

I love the list, but I really LOVE the blog you linked to. That one will surely be bookmarked.

Tabor said...

Loved both the video and the blog.

Maithri said...

Hey there my friend,

Thank you for your kind and humbling words.

I think i'm gonna have to put this email up in our staff room ;) Thanks for the smiles and for the tender light you bring to this world,

My love to you, Maithri

Bobkat said...

I visited Maithri and the video was lovely. Thanks for the pointer.

I also enjoyed your email adn reading some of the made up names in your last post. Some of them really worked!

Pat said...

Sadly the video didn't work for me but he is a special person.
Love the definitions.

Ginnie said...

I loved the "Dr's Opinion"s.

Anonymous said...

Now that's an interesting list indeed. Video didn't load for me, either. :(

Where did you find this?