Tuesday, November 18

An Award!


The Marie Antoinette Award was given to me by the lovely Pagan Sphinx, because in her words:

"She's no B/S'er and she tells it like it is!"

"That is mostly true" (kenju says, laughing.) My blog's name is, after all, Imagine What I Am Leaving Out! There are many things I would like to say, and can't, due either to some of the people who read here or .......fear of embarrassing myself. So, as I leave this post, I simply say, "Let 'em eat cake!"

I'm supposed to pass this award out - and I will - as soon as I have had time to think about who deserves it most!

Now, please scroll down to see today's post!

8 comments:

Kay Dennison said...

Congrats, Judy and I like that philosophy!!!!

Jamie Dawn said...

I'll GLADLY eat cake!!!

:-)

Congrats on your award.

Michael K. Althouse said...

You do tell it like it is... But you never use that as an excuse for a lack of decorum. There are many ways to say many things - choosing the right way is half the battle.

Congrats -

Mike

Word verification: fulsolde

Is that French?

Pat said...

No-one deserves it better:)

Diane Mandy said...

Congrats on your award!

PS. You photo from NC State made me sooo homsick!

Darlene said...

Congratulations on winning a beautiful award.

I shouldn't eat cake, but I would love to.

Kristi said...

Congrats on your well-deserved award!

Badabing said...

Congrats, Judy!!!!!!!