Monday, March 17

Double Your Pleasure...Double Your Fun

Sandy tagged me with a meme because I said (in Rosemary's comments) that I was glad I hadn't been tagged! Should have kept my mouth shut, huh?


Here are the rules:
1. Write your own six-word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

Okay, here goes:
1. Florally creative perfectionist sought Prince Charming.
2. I'm not tagging anyone, because nearly everyone I know has already been tagged!




#2#2#2#2#2#2#2





AND, here's another meme, that Nepharia tagged me for. I thought I might as well do two in one post.......LOL

List seven random things about yourself that people may not know.
Link the person who sent this to you, and leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.
Post the rules on your blog.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My seven random things (I hope I can remember some I haven't told before, but it's almost impossible (seeing as how I tell nearly everything!))

1. I AM a perfectionist about SOME things (and I won't tell you which ones....LOL)
2. I consider myself a very lucky person; not in winning things, but in having the family that I do and the opportunities I've had in life, especially those for travel.
3. I am very grateful that I was allowed/given the opportunity to go to college, and my mom insisted that I do it. She wanted me to have an education; one that she didn't take advantage of when she could have.
4. An animal lover from the get-go, I would nevertheless consider very carefully if one of mine needed very expensive surgery or palliative care.
5. My favorite book (and I cannot tell you why) is Anthony Adverse, by Hervey Allen. I read it while I was in high school and I have never forgotten that I loved it. I need to read it again so I'll know why.....LOL
6. I tend not to watch movies over and over. I see that question often in memes and at Michele's, but it is hard for me to answer. There are only a few I'd waste my time on again.
7. I don't like to be photographed, since I seldom care for the resulting picture.

No tags for this one either - for the same reason!

16 comments:

rosemary said...

neener, neener

Rue said...

I think it's great to learn about you, mostly cuz your so freakin' hilarious!

Rue ;)

Rue said...

Sorry, that would be... you're....

Shephard said...

I like your memoir. :)
~S

whimsical brainpan said...

I liked your memoir and I'm totally with you on #7.

Sandy said...

A perfectionist with a great sense of humor - a winning combination! Thanks for playing along.

Bar L. said...

Great job on the memes!

Good for your mom for insisting on college! And I feel the same about #7

Bobkat said...

You did such a great job with the memoir!

I hate having my photo taken too. I much prefer to be behind the camera!

Jay said...

Wow, you did very well for just 6 words!

Anonymous said...

I love the name of your memoir!

robin andrea said...

I'm with you on number 7 as well. I made the awful mistake of marrying a photographer the first time around.

Dianne said...

your memoir would look wonderful in a bookstore window!

Jamie Dawn said...

I enjoyed reading both of your memes.
I tend to be a perfectionist also, but not overly so.
I like my house in good order and clean, but it doesn't have to be spotless.

Sorry you've had trouble commenting at my place.
No one else has said that they've had trouble, so I think that Blogger has just been picking on you when it comes to my blog. I hope it resolves for your next visit. Blogger can be a real bugger!!
Thanks for taking time to email me!

Pat said...

Judy:you are a star. I love reading your me me's and am sosooooo grateful you don't give them out. I think you are very wise and fun and always have. I must have been about the same age as you when I read Anthony Adverse. Such a big book but I loved every minute of it - and that's all I can remember:)

Chancy said...

I love your six word memoir...
Does Mr K know he IS Prince Charming? :)

Anonymous said...

I just love your memoir! Well done!