Here are the rules:
1. Write your own six-word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
Okay, here goes:
1. Florally creative perfectionist sought Prince Charming.
2. I'm not tagging anyone, because nearly everyone I know has already been tagged!
AND, here's another meme, that Nepharia tagged me for. I thought I might as well do two in one post.......LOL
List seven random things about yourself that people may not know.
Link the person who sent this to you, and leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.
Post the rules on your blog.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My seven random things (I hope I can remember some I haven't told before, but it's almost impossible (seeing as how I tell nearly everything!))
1. I AM a perfectionist about SOME things (and I won't tell you which ones....LOL)
2. I consider myself a very lucky person; not in winning things, but in having the family that I do and the opportunities I've had in life, especially those for travel.
3. I am very grateful that I was allowed/given the opportunity to go to college, and my mom insisted that I do it. She wanted me to have an education; one that she didn't take advantage of when she could have.
4. An animal lover from the get-go, I would nevertheless consider very carefully if one of mine needed very expensive surgery or palliative care.
5. My favorite book (and I cannot tell you why) is Anthony Adverse, by Hervey Allen. I read it while I was in high school and I have never forgotten that I loved it. I need to read it again so I'll know why.....LOL
6. I tend not to watch movies over and over. I see that question often in memes and at Michele's, but it is hard for me to answer. There are only a few I'd waste my time on again.
7. I don't like to be photographed, since I seldom care for the resulting picture.
No tags for this one either - for the same reason!