Bernie of BurntOfferings has tapped me for a meme, and it's a good one. The idea is to learn more about someone from their writings, and to that end, the meme-er is to choose prior posts that illustrate the various subjects of the meme.
1. Family..... I have chosen this post to illustrate it. My three children and now my nine grandchildren are the loves of my life.
2. Friends..... and this is the best post I can find. My friend Lib has been gone a long, long time, and there is hardly a week goes by that I don't think of her.
3. Yourself..... You may be sick of reading about me, but I never tire of it...LOL! Maybe this one will be better.
4. Something I love is the next one. This one should be named someone I love, or a day I loved. It is about my wedding day.
5. Anything will do for this section. I chose a post I wrote on my parakeets, who are long gone and still missed.
Thanks, Bernie, for selecting me for this meme. I hope this helps you learn more about my life. Now, for choosing people to do this meme: I hesitate to name anyone, since I have named many for several other memes this year. How about this: if you like this idea, do it and please let me know when you post your choices. It should make for good reading!