Wednesday, June 27

Tall and Tan and Young and Lovely

And we'll get to that in a minute - but first - join me in wishing the wonderful Naomi of Here in the Hills a Happy Birthday! (see my blogroll). Now on to the titled post:




While we were celebrating another birthday and enjoying chocolate cake at the beach, I snapped this pic of one of the girls, not noticing until I uploaded the photos that her shirt said "Perfect Smile". Voila!

***********

This one is short, young and lovely, and you really should watch her!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En0A8KGMgq8
















(Who knows where the title came from?)

12 comments:

sage said...

happy birthday to Naomi and your grandaughter--that's a great photo, save it for her wedding, she'll love you (or at least her husband will have something with which to blackmail her.

Gretchen said...

Whew, that video made the tears flow. What a voice!!! Thanks for sharing that one.

Anonymous said...

Men aren't suppose to cry....

....when watching YouTube!!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Happy birthday to Naomi!

Perfect smile, indeed.

Here from Michele, Kenju. Always glad to drop by!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting up that video link!! What a delighful child, what a smile and what a voice!!

utenzi said...

I can't watch here at work, Judy, but I'll try to remember to come back and watch from home tonight.

brendalove@gmail.com said...

She is a beautiful child!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Thanks dear Judy...For the Birthday Wishes...I do dearly appreciate them, my dear....And I am in such good company...(LOL)...
I have seen that YouTubr before, but it is soooo dear, it is GREAT to see it again!

Anna said...

I love that video and your grandaughter is beautiful Judy! :)

MaR said...

Happy bday to Naomi from your blog as well :)
and what a beautiful video, lucky me my box of kleenex was right here!
and a perfect smile too :)

Anonymous said...

Now I'll be singing "The Girl from Ipanema" the rest of the day.

srp said...

What a perfect t-shirt for that smile! That is one to keep for her graduation or wedding video. I was going through one of my storage unit boxes and found Nyssa's junior high cheerleading outfit and old ballet slippers and dance sweatshirt with her name on it... sigh, nostalgia hits.