7 x 5 = 35, right?
When I posted my own interview questions and answers, I never thought I would have seven people asking to be interviewed, and I suppose I should be happy that more didn't volunteer! Thinking up 35 different questions wouldn't be easy for me, so that's why I have decided to do it differently. I will post some questions, and all seven of you can answer any five you choose - or more - if you want.
The people who asked to be interviewed (all in the sidebar) are:
Marty of Travelin' Oma
Anna of Anna's Pic of the Day
Sage of Musings
Carolyn of The Ginger Quill
and Mar of Maremagnum
and here are your ten questions, which you can answer on your own blogs, or in my comments:
1. What one thing would you do differently in your life, if you had the opportunity to do it over?
2. How has your education had an impact on your life? Do you wish you had studied something else?
3. What do/did you look for most in a mate?
4. When interplanetary travel becomes available, where will you go?
5. Who do you think will win the next election?
6. What type of music would you write, if you could compose?
7. Is your blog read by your family members?
8. What one color do you never wear or have in your home? Why don't you like it?
9. If money were no object, what would be the first thing you would buy?
10. What experience in your life has enriched you the most?
11. If you were able to have dinner with any two people in the world, who would you choose and what would you ask them?
12. Tell me about something funny that happened to you.
Now, here is what you have to do after you answer the questions (and yes, I do realize that some of them are 2-parters):
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.