Monday, February 26

Have I Told You Lately.....

how I feel about music on blogs?

There seems to be a new crop of them with music that comes on automatically when the page loads. I don't care for it, even when I like the music that is being played, I don't usually let it play to the end. I hit the mute button, and the reason is that I generally have my own music playing while I am blogging, or sometimes I listen to the small TV beside my computer. Hearing music on a blog is too distracting for me - and since I have to turn something off - the blog sound usually gets the hit.

If you post a video, either your own or one from another source, I will listen to that, but not to random music.


I'm jus' sayin'; I thought you ought to know.
This is a double post, so comments are open below the next one down.